Please Note: 2018-19 Site Council Infomation to be posted soon. If you have questions please contact Principal Helena Chirinian.
What is a site council?
The school site council is a group of teachers, parents and classified employees that works with the principal to develop, review and evaluate school improvement programs and school budgets. Learn more.
(Meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 2:45 pm in Room 29 of Kalmiopsis Elementary School.)
- 2:45 pm Monday, Nov. 6
- 2:45 pm Monday, Feb. 5 (updated)
Kalmiopsis Site Council Members 2017-18
- Helena Chirinian, Principal
- Krista Connelly, Vice Principal
- Dori Stratton, Parent
- Toni Placencia, Parent
- Sheila Hedenskog, Indian Education Program Director
- Natalia Aguilar, ELD Coordinator
- Sally Gallagher, Reading Coordinator (RTI)
- Ria Shanon-Smith, 4th grade teacher
- Wanda Russell, Title I Aide