Bus Route Information
For a detailed listing of bus numbers and their pick up /drop off locations please check out our list of bus routes HERE. If you are not sure of your student's bus number you may contact transportation at 469-2666.
Rules of Conduct
- Pupils being transported are under the authority of the driver.
- Fighting, wrestling or boisterous activity is prohibited.
- Pupils will use the emergency door in cases of emergency ONLY.
- Pupils will be on time for the bus in the mornings and afternoons.
- Pupils will not bring animals, weapons, firearms or other potentially hazardous materials or items on a bus.
- Pupils will remain seated with their legs in front of them while the bus is moving.
- Pupils may be given assigned seats by the driver.
- When necessary to cross the road, pupils will cross in front of the bus or as instructed by the driver.
- Pupils will not extend their hands, feet, arms, legs, or heads through the windows.
- Pupils will have a written bus pass to board a bus they do not ride or to get off at a different stop.
- Pupils will converse in normal tones. Loud or vulgar language is prohibited.
- Pupils will not open or close windows without permission from the driver.
- Pupils keep the bus clean and must refrain from causing damage.
- Pupils will be courteous to the driver, other students and passersby.
- Pupils will promptly obey the directions of drivers and other responsible adults.
Failure to comply with this code of conduct will result in written warnings and/or citations. Discipline up to and including the loss of privileges may result. Discipline referrals are handled through the school office.
If your child needs to ride a different bus, or is not a regular bus rider, they will need a Bus Pass. To get a Bus Pass for your child, notify the office with a note or a phone call in the morning. Be sure to give the this information:
- What bus they need to ride
- The physical address of where they will be getting off
- How long this pass is needed
- Location (Example: daycare, grandparents, parent work place, etc.)